There are a number of ways to connect with St Mark's
- A Home Group is a group of 6-12 people who normally meet every week in term time, usually in someone’s home, for fellowship, bible study, prayer and worship.
- Here at St Mark's we believe God has called men into a bigger story and to be a part of it.
- Don't miss our brunches. With guest speakers, relevant themes, testimonies, discussion and worship...all served with pastries and coffee.
- Jesus has given us so much! When we grasp how generous he has been to us, the only response is for us to be generous to others. And that's both with our time and our money!
- Belonging to a church is not a spectator sport - everyone gets to play!